Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willy37

robs team

will be interesting to see rob kellys starting line up on sat, this will prove if it is just cl who cant pick teams, or scottish people in general :unsure:

When was the last time an English manager won the top division or the European Cup, English coaches are that great that a Swede has been in charge winning the square root of nowt in the process.

Yes it's a bite but I am having a shite week and the only bright spot had been the remote chance of Lennon returning, now that has gone tits up.

:whistle:

When was the last time an English manager won the top division or the European Cup, English coaches are that great that a Swede has been in charge winning the square root of nowt in the process.

Yes it's a bite but I am having a shite week and the only bright spot had been the remote chance of Lennon returning, now that has gone tits up.

:whistle:

Why?

will be interesting to see rob kellys starting line up on sat

Yes im wondering if he told craig up until he was sacked, he didnt think playing lumps like kiso and the master delump, but craig just ignored him? If he doesnt play the lumps, and/or plays sheehan, then it will mean that craig was just too stuborn but to listen to what we were saying, and ultimately cost him his job through ignorance.

Its not that English managers arnt good enough, the FA (a bunch of half wit non footballing people) thought wasting £4,000,000 a year on sven.

If you`d ask the 20 premiership managers for their current England 11, i bet they`d all put, robinson, cole, neville, becham, lampard, gerrard, owen and rooney in the team. 8 players we would all pick, its not rocket science, and you dont have to pay someone £4,000,000 a year to do...we`d all pick 2 from ferdinand, cambell and terry too.

Managing a team, believe it or not, is not just about which players you pick or which formation you play. Such factors as charisma, thinking on the spot, man-management, tactical nous, bottle and luck come in to it.

Are you saying svens got more of that than any other English manager :rolleyes: there pretty much all the same. Infact, sven said in the NOTW video, that anyone can manage villa with loads of money, so from the horses mouth.

will be interesting to see rob kellys starting line up on sat, this will prove if it is just cl who cant pick teams, or scottish people in general :unsure:

Dead wright. Lets see if this blokes got any new ideas, or if its going to be more of the same.

He's an ex-journalist. He'll have read people's opinions. Whatever happens I don't think he'll make the same mistakes as Craig Levein. And I don't think he will be so intransigent. It was interesting to note he had intended bringing Dion Dublin back into the fold. Kelly might have been a loyal lieutenant but he will prove to be his own man. That doesn't guarantee he'll be successful. But I do think he'll have a go from the start, not from almost halfway through the match as Levein did against Spurs.

Archived