Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TornadoShaunUK

Todays game..

I'm planning buying a ticket at the ground, but.. a little short on cash and time... do they take visa??

Yep, i think they do.

Im buying a ticket on the door too, who else is going today?? I heard Soton are bringing quite a few fans? Hope so.

I'm planning buying a ticket at the ground, but.. a little short on cash and time... do they take visa??

You have to pay extra though I believe.

ok guys cheers. I might just borrow some cash. Is it £22, £20 with club membership?

<h3 class="headline">Tickets Available On The Day </h3> 0,,10274%7E2798972,00.jpgLeicester City supporters are reminded that they can purchase tickets for the FA Cup fourth round clash against Southampton at the Walkers Stadium right up until kick off on Saturday (3pm).

Rob Kelly takes charge of the Foxes for the first time after being handed the reins on a game-by-game basis following the departure of Craig Levein on Wednesday.

And the former City player will be keen to get off to a winning start against George Burley's Saints in front of a big crowd at the Walkers.

Leicester fans will still have the memory of the emphatic 3-2 third round victory over Tottenham Hotspur fresh in their minds as the Foxes look to book a place in the last 16 of the competition.

The Walkers Stadium ticket office opens its doors at 9am on the day and tickets will remain on general sale right up until kick off.

Tickets for the game are priced at just £20 for adults, £10 for senior citizens and £5 for under 16s.

Archived