Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ajax Treesdown

Who's boss?

Who to be next City boss?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you want to be the next manager?

• Steve Cotterill
    • Peter Reid
    • Rob Kelly
    • Dave Bassett
    • Martin Allen
    • Phil Parkinson
    • Nigel Clough
    • Gudjon Thordarsson
    • Neil Lennon/Steve Walsh
    • Neil Lennon/John Robertson
    • Other (state below)

What about Holloway...he'd have to be crazy to come but has been falling out with his board on a regular basis. I genuinly believe we have good enough players and a strong enough squad to stay up so what we need is a motivator...someone who'll fire the team up for every game and make them realise what they're playing for. I don't think we need a tactical genuis or anyone with shite loads of experiance either. My choice would be:

Holloway who won't take crap from anyone and will make them work

Allen who will be much the same

Walshy/ an ex City player who'll instill some pride back into the team

I don't know how much the players will want to work for a journeyman who has no chance of being here next year especially those who can see a way out if we get relegated so rule out Reid, Wilkinson, Basset etc Lennon as player/manager would have been awesome because no-one would dare give less then a 100% on the pitch if Lennon was the gaffer and on the pitch next to them. Seems unlikely now but we can hope.

Archived