Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ajax Treesdown

Who's boss?

Who to be next City boss?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you want to be the next manager?

• Steve Cotterill
    • Peter Reid
    • Rob Kelly
    • Dave Bassett
    • Martin Allen
    • Phil Parkinson
    • Nigel Clough
    • Gudjon Thordarsson
    • Neil Lennon/Steve Walsh
    • Neil Lennon/John Robertson
    • Other (state below)

I think getting a manager already at the club is out of the question after having to pay off Levein and his staff, I don't see how we can afford it. That instantly rules out Tilson, Gorman, Allen, Newell, Cotterill etc

Gary McAllister has said he doesn't want it (I think), MON won't want it, Neil Lennon I think has denied his agents claims, and wants to stay at Celtic. Keegon won't want it.

Which leaves only Peter Reid, John Gregory, Dave Bassett, Racist Ron, and Howard Wilkinson left who would want the job.

I think getting a manager already at the club is out of the question after having to pay off Levein and his staff, I don't see how we can afford it. That instantly rules out Tilson, Gorman, Allen, Newell, Cotterill etc

Gary McAllister has said he doesn't want it (I think), MON won't want it, Neil Lennon I think has denied his agents claims, and wants to stay at Celtic. Keegon won't want it.

Which leaves only Peter Reid, John Gregory, Dave Bassett, Racist Ron, and Howard Wilkinson left who would want the job.

and Rob Kelly.

Good Lord

Allen. Saw an interview with him today. God he's hard!

He's an absoloute phycho! In his West Ham days he used to play Madness before they went on to the pitch and whilst that was playing he went round every player and shook and slapped them so they would be up for the game.

haha.

Allen for Manager

Wouldnt mind Martin Allen, but John Gregory would be great.

No to Joeys dad...

What's your obsession with him? Is he your Dad, or do you fancy him ;)

People have become shorterimists, Just because Allen beat sunderland today a lot more people voted for him, what expereice does he have of this league?

I'd choose cotteril or Basset (Until the end of the season)

We have got to stay up, lets get Basset in and then when we stay up go for someone like Allen etc etc

Archived