Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sparky

academy 0 - 8 australia u23s

a city academy side was comftably beaten 8-0 by the australia u23 olympic squad, although the scoreline was emphatic city put up a fight against 1 of the favorites for olympic gold in athens

Guest Guest

Let this once and for all shut people up from bleating on about throwing academy kids straight into the first team

If they get hammered against Australian under 23s, then i wouldn't really want to see them against some of the hard nosed professionals playing in the "championship"

Yes we can think about bringing one or two through this year - on the bench, and more if they show they can do it. That's it. Wright and Stearman will get a sniff this year, maybe one more

Otherwise, shut up and realise it's people like Dublin, Elliott and Wilcox who will get us out of this league

Let this once and for all shut people up from bleating on about throwing academy kids straight into the first team

If they get hammered against Australian under 23s, then i wouldn't really want to see them against some of the hard nosed professionals playing in the "championship"

Yes we can think about bringing one or two through this year - on the bench, and more if they show they can do it. That's it. Wright and Stearman will get a sniff this year, maybe one more

Otherwise, shut up and realise it's people like Dublin, Elliott and Wilcox who will get us out of this league

petrescu aint replied yet :o

petrescu aint replied yet :o

Because he's not online. :rolleyes:

If your going to post just sign up. Even if you want to post crap like that, just sign up. I'd rather know who you was.

Cant remember anyone saying throw the whole academy into the first team, so why do you point out that an ACADEMY side lost against and OLDER team? Surely if they was in the first team they'd be playing with 8-9 older experienced players. I'm fed up of reading that same response over and over again.

And no i wont shut up. Sign up.

Archived