Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Krishbish

Leicester Vs Wolves

To win this game, Rob Kelly needs to get the team right. We have the confidence from the previous game and hopefully we can do well.

Im suprised that he hasnt got any cover in for the right hand side. Maybury is not comfortable there and Momo is away for a while.

To win this game will Kelly play Williams and sacrifice a winning combination? I think Williams on and Wesolowski benchbound is what Kelly will do.A good idea?

He'll HAVE to start Wesolowski against Wolves as his performance on tuesday night was brilliant.

This may seem random to some of you but i will be travelling up to leicester tonight and staying with my dad and my grandparents so that i can watch the game tomorow, i live in bournemouth and travel up to leicester 1-2 a month to watch the games. i love leicester city football club and i think we ill beat wolves 2-1 tomorrow. cant wait, sorry if you think that was random.

This may seem random to some of you but i will be travelling up to leicester tonight and staying with my dad and my grandparents so that i can watch the game tomorow, i live in bournemouth and travel up to leicester 1-2 a month to watch the games. i love leicester city football club and i think we ill beat wolves 2-1 tomorrow. cant wait, sorry if you think that was random.

It was indeed

So we need a team vs Wolves thread.

Maybury suspended, Williams poss still injured, Tiatto and Sylla out

My predicted team

Rab

Stearman

McCarthy ©

Kisnorbo

Nissa

Weslowski

Hughes

Joey

Smith

Hume

Fryatt

Subs Henderson O'Grady Sheehan Gerrbrand Hammond

My preferred team

Henderson

Stearman

McCarthy ©

Nissa

Sheehan

Weslowski

Hughes

Joey

Williams (or Smith if unfit)

Hume

Fryatt

Subs Kisnorbo O'Grady Smith Gerrbrand Hammond

So we need a team vs Wolves thread.

Maybury suspended, Williams poss still injured, Tiatto and Sylla out

My predicted team

Rab

Stearman

McCarthy ©

Kisnorbo

Nissa

Weslowski

Hughes

Joey

Smith

Hume

Fryatt

Subs Henderson O'Grady Sheehan Gerrbrand Hammond

My preferred team

Henderson

Stearman

McCarthy ©

Nissa

Sheehan

Weslowski

Hughes

Joey

Williams (or Smith if unfit)

Hume

Fryatt

Subs Kisnorbo O'Grady Smith Gerrbrand Hammond

We have one here.

I may have a spare ticket for todays game, I will be able to confirm it at 2.00pm when I shall be leaving for the match. If anyone over 18 is interested and can meet me at the ground drop me a pm before 2.00pm. :)

PS You don't have to sit with me there will be plenty of spare seats. ;)

Archived