Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sparky

can anybody help me with a fm 2006 problem

im manager of charlton and just won the championship with 109 points but the game crashes on may 14th 2008 , i just cant get past that date , has anybody had similar problems or does anybody know how i go about getting past that day and continuing my game

I had that problem and it was the game updating stats or something. I just left it running for ages and it eventually cleared up... not sure if its the same problem but worth a shot. Half an hour did the trick for me!

ok ill give it a try

Yours was fast in a half - mine took nearly an hour and half to clear the updating at end of season - i went pub and left it on

yeh my pc is well slow for fm 2006

on match days it takes about 10 minitues to get all the results in :S

I'm in 2019 now :blush:

England have offered me the job and I've won 4 league titles in a row with City and the Champs League twice on the trot :cool:

Thankfully my brother keeps updating his computer with various parts so it runs smoothly :D

sacked with leicester after my 4th season in the game (3rd season in the prem)

then i joined championship outfit plymouth and took them to the prem and now i am one of the top 4 clubs, yet i still havnt won the premiership, i have won the fa cup and league cup plenty of times tho

things are getting bad though, i might get sacked soon

oh and i have also managed colombia, czech and nigeria

been offerd the england job twice but didnt take it beacsue it is too hard to manage a big nation and a team, so i just manage small nations with a team

Archived