Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
werestandingup_weresittingdown

Flag for Germany

I bought at st george flag about 6ft accross, then some material and cut out the letters. Theres some paper you can put behind the letter and the flag, iron over it and it sticks!

Done that for a union jack flag asweell but frank sinclair nicked it.

I dunno how to put pictures up but if you say i'll put a pic of it up from euro 2004 took it england V croatia. Got on tv a lot england V hollond at villa park cos shaun wright phillips kept missin the goal and hittin it.

Almost certain to be going germany even though Im only going if I get a ticket, I think my mates going no matter what so it will be there.

Otherwise barmyflags.co.uk nearly everyone uses but its over £100

• 3 weeks later...

at brighton there was a flag about 12 foot long by 8 or something and it had the leicester badge england badge sed leicester across the middle and in the bottom right corner said "rule brittania germany 06" or something :D

think it was at ipswich aswell, if it wasnt there was another huge flag at that game!

• 1 month later...

I've seen one before, i think i saw last year when England played Mexico in the USA.

Do you know any people that can make a flag like this?

i got mine done for the madride game a few years ago, just brought the flag then took it do a printing shop and they printed what i wanted on there :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived