Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chunx

Brentford

Nice to see them letting a fan down with the manager on the bench (for anyone who watched MOTD), Better than our crap 'lottery'!

Also, does anyone know why there was trouble AT CHARLTON! They have some of the worst support in the country, so i wouldn't expect trouble there, even if Millwall were there! :o:whistle:

Nice to see them letting a fan down with the manager on the bench (for anyone who watched MOTD), Better than our crap 'lottery'!

Also, does anyone know why there was trouble AT CHARLTON! They have some of the worst support in the country, so i wouldn't expect trouble there, even if Millwall were there! :o:whistle:

Probably over aggressive stewarding. :( <_<

Probably over aggressive stewarding. :( <_<

By all accounts it was. A steward tried to grab somebody out by the head and so a a number of the Brentford fans stormed in to defend him.

Of all the games likely to cause trouble, I would have thought Brentford Charlton in the cup is not one of them. It's amazing how an over-zealous stewarding can spark something.

My friend at the game (Brentford fan who happened to be right next to the incident) said it made him laugh as some big Brentford skinhead rushed into the fracas to help and politely said "excuse me mate, can I just get past". He appreciated the politeness.

Archived