Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
midtablethatsallwewilleverbe

Should Cisse get a chance at liverpool

Cisse is being treated unfairly at liverpool he's there top scoring striker in all competitions and he gets ten minutes every game why crouch and morientes get 60-90 minutes i think rafa needs a look at himself <_< <_<

I care because.... ? :huh::unsure::ph34r::whistle:

He's one of those players who looks awful one minute but brilliant the next.

He has missed some shocking chances in his time at Liverpool, the Man Utd one earlier this season springs to mind. Unbelievable. Yet he still scores more than the other strikers.

His attitude is probably most of the problem, he has a bit of an ego and I don't think Rafa or the supporters appreciate it. If he let his football do the talking I'm sure he'd feature more regularly.

He's one of those players who looks awful one minute but brilliant the next.

He has missed some shocking chances in his time at Liverpool, the Man Utd one earlier this season springs to mind. Unbelievable. Yet he still scores more than the other strikers.

His attitude is probably most of the problem, he has a bit of an ego and I don't think Rafa or the supporters appreciate it. If he let his football do the talking I'm sure he'd feature more regularly.

Yes, no to the chance, maybe

Archived