Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Alexikokopops

England vs New Zealand

' date='Mar 17 2006, 01:03 PM' post='289684']

That programme was far too depressing.

But England won 4-3, so that cheered me up :thumbup:

Twas a tearing match :)

i stayed up to watch it, well, i really stayed up to watch the 7's rugby but this was a bonus. i enjoyed it, it got a bit nerve racking towards the end especially after we missed the penalty.

i stayed up to watch it, well, i really stayed up to watch the 7's rugby but this was a bonus. i enjoyed it, it got a bit nerve racking towards the end especially after we missed the penalty.

Awesome save from the NZ Goalie though, I forget his name.

Awesome match :)

' date='Mar 17 2006, 03:16 PM' post='289734']

Awesome save from the NZ Goalie though, I forget his name.

Awesome match :)

i can't really say if it was an awesome match, because i never watch hockey, but i did enjoy it. i liked that english blokes attempt to lob it over the keepers head with the ball resting on top of his stick, but it just landed on the roof of the net, middleton i think it was or something.

i can't really say if it was an awesome match, because i never watch hockey, but i did enjoy it. i liked that english blokes attempt to lob it over the keepers head with the ball resting on top of his stick, but it just landed on the roof of the net, middleton i think it was or something.

It's the best match I've seen in a while. Middleton's a class player, although I want me a hockey shirt with Alexander and 5 on the back, just because it's me name :)

Can't believe how many times NZ managed to hit the inside of the post and not score, crazy!!

Archived