Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rincewind

Trevor Benjamin 24 goals in 19 games

for Brighton on my Premier Manager game. They are currently 11 points clear at the top of the second Div. Downside attendances are only about 6000. Perhaps Chelsea or Manure will put in a big bid for Trev. Or I could do an exchange deal with Henry? :D Building a new shop to hold all of Trev's shirts that'll be wanted. New stadium in the close season I think.

for Brighton on my Premier Manager game. They are currently 11 points clear at the top of the second Div. Downside attendances are only about 6000. Perhaps Chelsea or Manure will put in a big bid for Trev. Or I could do an exchange deal with Henry? :D Building a new shop to hold all of Trev's shirts that'll be wanted. New stadium in the close season I think.

:yawn: Why aren't you playing football manager instead which is like 100 times beter?

Because I bought it at the pound shop. Anyway I'm hopeless at this sort of thing so I may as well fail for a pound than 30 plus pond..

It is pretty poor. No commentary. Don't tell you who's scored been sent off untill the games over or you click an update menu. For some reason all the chairman so far have been coloured. If I can get an older version of FM I may get it. Just don't see the point in changing it every year. The game is just the same only the players are up to date. Then again I'm a tight arse sometimes and watch the pennies. :D

In the one I'm playing I think I'll sell TB at the end of the season. The way he's banging them in should get 5 mil. Then I can get 5 reasonable players. The fans wont be happy though after they bought his shirt. :D

But if the game runs like the others of the type he'll break a leg about Xmas time just after I've turned down a bid and will be out for 12 months.

Archived