Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc true blue josh 18

good luck reading

obviously i will be hoping for another 3 points on saturday as all city fans will, but i think that all of us will agree with me that reading have been fantastic all season and thoroughly deserve to go up, so good luck to reading on the rest of the season, but only after we beat them :D

I'd second that. ;):thumbup:

It's funny how we keep having these matches (last year - Sunderland's promotion match, the year before - Arsenal's 38th unbeaten game of the season). I'd love to be going tomorrow - everything points to a good afternoon's atmosphere at WS.

When Reading do go up, I hope they stay there. I can only be good for the Leicester's of this world and the lower leagues in general, if the likes of Wigan and Reading continue to force their way into the Premiership and remain for more than a season. Fortunately for them, they both start from a sound financial footing and a multi-millionaire chairman.

Wiith crowds of 20,000+, a respected manager who's been there and done it all before, and a base near(-ish) London, they've got the potential to stick around a while.

It's funny how we keep having these matches (last year - Sunderland's promotion match, the year before - Arsenal's 38th unbeaten game of the season). I'd love to be going tomorrow - everything points to a good afternoon's atmosphere at WS.

When Reading do go up, I hope they stay there. I can only be good for the Leicester's of this world and the lower leagues in general, if the likes of Wigan and Reading continue to force their way into the Premiership and remain for more than a season. Fortunately for them, they both start from a sound financial footing and a multi-millionaire chairman.

Wiith crowds of 20,000+, a respected manager who's been there and done it all before, and a base near(-ish) London, they've got the potential to stick around a while.

It's said that Coppel won't be getting a great deal of money for transfers next season, so could struggle .

who cares about how reading do next season? Personally all i care about is us going out and trying to get 3 points on Sat.

the more interesting question is who do you hate more Leeds or Sheff Utd?

:ph34r:

Make your mind up :huh: , in one phrase you say "who cares about Reading all you care about is us trying for three pts"

And then you talk about Leeds and Sheff utd. :ermm:

Make your mind up :huh: , in one phrase you say "who cares about Reading all you care about is us trying for three pts"

And then you talk about Leeds and Sheff utd. :ermm:

fair one i guess my piont is reading will go up and are oneof those inoffensive clubs that no on really likes or dislikes.

however one of sheff utd or leeds is likely to go and i dislike both of those teams.

fair one i guess my piont is reading will go up and are oneof those inoffensive clubs that no on really likes or dislikes.

however one of sheff utd or leeds is likely to go and i dislike both of those teams.

I work in Leeds and like most clubs they've got plenty of nutter's i can tell you, but some good too.(son in law for one) So you can guess the banter.

But like you, where Reading are concerned, iv'e no axe to grind. So good luck to them,AFTER SATURDAY of course :smile::P:D:P

Hope you all enjoy the match at the weekend. Wish I could be there for it but I guess thats how it goes. Likewise no axe to grind with Reading they deserve it. Good luck to them after we beat them on Saturday.

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES

MadMick

Archived