Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
john_lcfc

Arse v Juve

Cameronsi is a Italian international winger, and a very good player. However he's also a nob ( I think he's half agentine which would explain it ) Cappelo knows this and will more then likely do little in the way of disciplining him.

He is Fully Argentinian. Only qualified for Italy on a technicality. I have no idea how he has managed to carve out a career for himself at Juve, I have always thought he is shocking.

So we've convinced you that to use the full width fo the pitch you don't need "wingers?" ;) Just good footballers with technical ability and movement.

I've told you my definition and Leicester don't use such people. It's the "attacking sense" bit which counts. Who in City's team who ever uses the flanks who has technical ability and movement? Stearman occasionally?.

He is Fully Argentinian. Only qualified for Italy on a technicality. I have no idea how he has managed to carve out a career for himself at Juve, I have always thought he is shocking.

If this week was a typical example I couldn't agree more.

Archived