Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Reverend

McCarthy booked

or maybe even stearman in the middle with maybury back on the right

but that will mean sylla on the right :ph34r:

This might be a craxy suggestion but here goes

We puit maybury right back, hughes right mid, and welsh in hughes place on the left :ph34r:

i guess but i still dont like having huges on the wings we shud be playing him in the mid

Hmm, well he is pretty lightweight, so I guess he could seem okay on the wings, however the kid is a central midfielder so I guess we should play him in the middle, but alongside someone who isnt lightweight like Joey...

didn't all yellow cards get rescinded at the end of March, so Paddy would have a clean slate and not miss any games! Or am I wrong?

I remember hearing about the Amnesty period too... you might be right. Someone would have surely mentioned it (Sinclair or Eadie during the game, or somebody else after the event) if he had been suspended.

I suppose we'll find out when Rob previews the Palace game ;)

It was his 10th booking of the season, but yellow card bans aren't immediate like red card ones. The ban doesn't start until a week after he got it, which means he can play against Palace, and then will miss Covscum and Preston games.

I think that's a good thing, Palace is the toughest of the 3.

The thing where the cards get wiped out, I think that rule is only with players who have not already faced a yellow card suspension earlier in the season. If they've already had more than 5 yellow cards then I don't think they get wiped out

They don't get a clean slate, but 5 bookings no longer means a ban after March. Kelly has confirmed on the OS that Paddy will play against Palace, because it takes 7 days for the ban to start, he'll miss the Coventry and Preston games. :(

He doesn't get banned, as we're in the amnesty period, but he will get a letter telling him to watch his conduct in future.

Archived