Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
PaulHammond

Walkers Stadium

I dont really think it matters, though it depends on what your goin for....

If you want the chantin and stuff i think you should try and get L1 otherwise if you just want to watch the match then pretty much everwhere has a good view.

With regards to tonights match a great place to sit is in Pub1 with a nice cold pint of B eer thus staying warm, seeing all the action whilst getting slightly merry/utterly ratted! I know which one im doing!

i dont think it matters that much, wherever you sit you can clearly see the game, i prefer sitting behind a goal as you see direct football. plus the KOP has a bit of atmosphere about it in this 2nd half of the season. if you dont fancy singing or behind a goal try west stand, if you want behind the goal but no singing then go to the family stand. if you want pure singing and atmosphere go in l1 near the back, or so im told but ive never done that myself.

Yer truly depends on what you like:

Kop - Where I sit, good for atmosphere and good for viewing too. Not good downstairs though for pies and things, you do well to get food at half time as they run out fairly quickly, cant move much either.

West stand - Used to sit here, this place is an imbarisment as I tried to start chants I could hear my voice echo most of the time! Bordering on disgrace. However I must say the downstairs area of this stand (where you get your pies and all) is really good and you hardly have to que for whatever you want.

East stand - Very quiet and similar to the west stand in terms of atmosphere, but good viewing I guess, never sat in this stand before.

L1 (east stand) - I've heard great reports of this place being great for chanting and having a laugh, but in terms of viewing I wouldnt say this was the greatest of locations.

BMI Baby stand - Used to sit here 2 years ago, its ok for viewing and alright for taunting away fans when you score (which is sometimes great fun) but is mainly made up of kiddies.

Archived