Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
WINDOW FITTER (PNE)

Preston Fan Here!

I havnt been on here for ages. I hope you are all ok.

When you played us at Deepdale, it wasnt the greatest of games to watch and it finished a draw.

You are in good form at the moment as are we.

CLICK HERE FOR FORM TABLE

I can see it been another draw or a close win to yourselves but I am sure it will be a better game to watch than last time.

We still have some major injuries. Adam Nowland s out with a broken leg. Nuge is out with a broken 5th metatarsal. Callum is out with ligament damage. Dichio is out for another couple of weeks. Brian O'Neil is expected to be out with hamstring trouble as is Marcus Stewart. Andy Lonergan (goal keeper who scored against you!) is out with crutiate problems. There are some other doubts as well but I would be here all night!

I wont know till later in the week if I can go to the game. It was great meeting up with a bunch of you last time for a drink at The Sumners in Preston. Top fans.

All the best.

Mike

Evening Mike!

I'm looking forward to the game, I think we've got a good chance of beating you! I think the last time we achieved that was in our last promotion season when Brian Deane got the winner. :rolleyes:

I predict a 1-0 City win with Humey getting the goal.

You were very unlucky last year not to be promoted and I really hope you can win the play-offs this year, i'll be cheering you on. it seems unfortunate about your injury problems, even though they havent caused you many problems recently, and I hope they clear up before your play-off campaign, but not before staurday! :P

Good luck with the rest of the season after saturday!

I havnt been on here for ages. I hope you are all ok.

When you played us at Deepdale, it wasnt the greatest of games to watch and it finished a draw.

You are in good form at the moment as are we.

CLICK HERE FOR FORM TABLE

I can see it been another draw or a close win to yourselves but I am sure it will be a better game to watch than last time.

We still have some major injuries. Adam Nowland s out with a broken leg. Nuge is out with a broken 5th metatarsal. Callum is out with ligament damage. Dichio is out for another couple of weeks. Brian O'Neil is expected to be out with hamstring trouble as is Marcus Stewart. Andy Lonergan (goal keeper who scored against you!) is out with crutiate problems. There are some other doubts as well but I would be here all night!

I wont know till later in the week if I can go to the game. It was great meeting up with a bunch of you last time for a drink at The Sumners in Preston. Top fans.

All the best.

Mike

I like the way you get the excuses in early! lol

I like Preston as a club, it'd be nice to see you in the Premiership next season so good luck to you after Saturday. The only thing I don't like about Preston is that one of my old teachers who was a PNE fan and he made me research who were the first team to do the league and FA Cup double and report it back to the class. It was like torture for a 9 year old Leicester fan who believed his club were the best in the world. Great teacher though. I remember him coming into school the day after a dramatic playoff semi final at Deepdale and he was absolutely done in. He hadn't got back to his home in Leicestershire until 4 (not sure why it had taken him so long actually) in the morning and had set off for school at 6. Yeah, I like PNE.

Evening Mike!

I'm looking forward to the game, I think we've got a good chance of beating you! I think the last time we achieved that was in our last promotion season when Brian Deane got the winner. :rolleyes:

I predict a 1-0 City win with Humey getting the goal.

You were very unlucky last year not to be promoted and I really hope you can win the play-offs this year, i'll be cheering you on. it seems unfortunate about your injury problems, even though they havent caused you many problems recently, and I hope they clear up before your play-off campaign, but not before staurday! :P

Good luck with the rest of the season after saturday!

Thanks for that mate. With all the players that Leeds took off us, all the injuries we have had, the player deals that Leicester gazumped on us (Fryatt and Hume!) and a play off hang over, I think we have done well this season. I just hope it will be third time lucky in the Championship play offs this time.

I like the way you get the excuses in early! lol

I like Preston as a club, it'd be nice to see you in the Premiership next season so good luck to you after Saturday. The only thing I don't like about Preston is that one of my old teachers who was a PNE fan and he made me research who were the first team to do the league and FA Cup double and report it back to the class. It was like torture for a 9 year old Leicester fan who believed his club were the best in the world. Great teacher though. I remember him coming into school the day after a dramatic playoff semi final at Deepdale and he was absolutely done in. He hadn't got back to his home in Leicestershire until 4 (not sure why it had taken him so long actually) in the morning and had set off for school at 6. Yeah, I like PNE.

Thats great to hear mate. He will be refering to the 2001 play off semi second leg against Bum. We won a penalty in the second half and Graham Alexander missed which was his first ever miss for Preston. Deep into injury time, Brum hit a shot at goal that ended up rolling a cross the goal line. We pick it up and took it to the ther end and scored 3 minutes into injury time to bring the aggregate score level. I was right behind the goal and the place went mental! It then went to extra time and then penalties but Trevor Francis took his players off twice cos he was objecting to which end we took the pens. They missed their first two. When we scored the winning penalty the stadium just erupted. Those people who left early regreted it big style. It must have been 11pm when it finished. It was my best ever game I have been to. I bet your teacher was glad he went even if he was knackerd! :D

Wow that sounds an amazing game to have been to!!

Good luck for the playoffs after Saturday!!

Thanks mate. Whenever Preston are having a bad run, I watch the video of the game to cheer me up even if if it does last 3 hours. I have watched it loads of time now but it still makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

Thanks mate. Whenever Preston are having a bad run, I watch the video of the game to cheer me up even if if it does last 3 hours. I have watched it loads of time now but it still makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

I do that with the Derby play-off video!!

:D:D:D:D i think we can safely say we all do that lisa and it is such a memorable moment for city fans across the u,k... Dunno about world wide. i can still remember the game and the atmosphere and i was only 4 years old :D:D:D

:D:D:D:D i think we can safely say we all do that lisa and it is such a memorable moment for city fans across the u,k... Dunno about world wide. i can still remember the game and the atmosphere and i was only 4 years old :D:D:D

It happened to be my first City game - still got the programme in my cupboard :D I was only 3 though, so i didnt really know waht was going on :P

Archived