Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
george_holmes

last game of the season

does anyone think that because we have southampton last game of the season away this year, that we will get a good turn out, i remember arsenal last game in our premship year and the support was the best since the cup final games, but now we have nothing really to play for, and the distance it might put people off, i hope it don't but i would like to hear people's veiws :thumbup:

Well it's the last chnace that we are going to get to see Leicester in a competitive match for 3 months! So i guess as many people are going to want to go as possible.

Does that mean its on the TV then? :huh:

I'm pretty annoyed that, once again it is not a home game and that Southampton is pretty far away too.. therefore my dad says no <_< :angry:

No, all game son the last day of the season are played at the same time so no team get's an unfiar advantage, but one game is normally chose to be on Tv.

Probably a relagation threatened team or a play off chasing team.

Now, get on Msn you.

No, all game son the last day of the season are played at the same time so no team get's an unfiar advantage, but one game is normally chose to be on Tv.

Probably a relagation threatened team or a play off chasing team.

Now, get on Msn you.

lol k sure :D (I feel so wanted :thumbup: )

Archived