Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

LCFC Accessories

Just wondering what kind of different LCFC accessories people have picked up over the years. Surely most of us picked up some Pepsi Junior hardware when we were younger!!. Found an LCFC camera which had a big football on the front which you needed slide back to use, Quality!!! My fox leisure dressing gown's my favourite, swear fox leisure is indestructible, its been set on fire, soaked and put in the freezer and still looks like new!!!

Just wondering what kind of different LCFC accessories people have picked up over the years. Surely most of us picked up some Pepsi Junior hardware when we were younger!!. Found an LCFC camera which had a big football on the front which you needed slide back to use, Quality!!! My fox leisure dressing gown's my favourite, swear fox leisure is indestructible, its been set on fire, soaked and put in the freezer and still looks like new!!!

30789[/snapback]

Apparently Adrian Mutu has got an LCFC cock. It just won't stay up.

30789[/snapback]

Apparently Adrian Mutu has got an LCFC cock. It just won't stay up.

30822[/snapback]

LMAO! lol :w00t: :thumbup::D:P

Archived