Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

3 ex CITY boys in PREM

Deane will be off in the summer. Akinbiyi and Gillespie will soon follow them out of the door.

Can't see that club staying up for more than one year, at least not with their current jerk of a manager in charge..

Panicbuy hasn't played for a while and while he was plying United kept losing. It seems Warnock is realising that he has wasted £2million, as Webber and Shipperly (and maybe Kabba) have put Utd in the Prem not Ade. As for Gillespie he's only really there to keep Ifill on his toes.

DEANE, GILLESPIE and AKINBADPURCHASE for sheff U.

All I can say is I bet ade gets 10 goals for them, and gillespie is a revalation. :cry:

No way mate, Ade Akinbiyi is not a premiership player, he is a championship player. He will never be a premiership player..

He either wont get into the team or go some place else (in the lower leagues).

No way mate, Ade Akinbiyi is not a premiership player, he is a championship player. He will never be a premiership player..

You're a more generous man than me.

He scored ten for us in that league :huh:

prob get rid of them all, sheff utd will need to do some gettin rid and bringing in if they have any chance of atleast trying to stay up!!

It's gona be interesting to see what NW does. He's probably not gona have a lot of money, having wasted money on Akinbye and on Horsefield (who he doesn't even want anymore). He needs to get at least one decent defender, midfielder and striker.

There's plenty of decent players to take from teams who don't make the prem this season.

Off topic but I bet Andy Gray wishes he'd of never left Sheff Utd.

There's plenty of decent players to take from teams who don't make the prem this season.

Off topic but I bet Andy Gray wishes he'd of never left Sheff Utd.

Serves him right for leaving.

Archived