Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Skyblue Jah

Lucky Boys...

Im sure Jamesinio sits a couple of rows in front of us in F1 and keeps standing up every five minutes :ph34r:

lol yer I do, I hate sitting down, cant chant passionatly or nothing. What row are you on Katy? I'm on row T :thumbup:

You must get frustrated, hes quite an object to see round!

Gerra' life Maybes

lol yer I do, I hate sitting down, cant chant passionatly or nothing. What row are you on Katy? I'm on row T :thumbup:

Gerra' life Maybes

We sit on row W, we (we being Scow, Cobbo, Cobbo and Luke) were speculating as to whether it was you or not and trying to judge by your pic, I think we came to the conclusion that it was you.

We sit on row W, we (we being Scow, Cobbo, Cobbo and Luke) were speculating as to whether it was you or not and trying to judge by your pic, I think we came to the conclusion that it was you.

Well if its in F1 and its someone who is standing up all the time then its me love..

On Saturday I will turn around and try an' find ya' :thumbup: What number if your seat?

I see... :whistle:

Yer I smacked him one mate ;)

Well if its in F1 and its someone who is standing up all the time then its me love..

On Saturday I will turn around and try an' find ya' :thumbup: What number if your seat?

Yer I smacked him one mate ;)

195 or 4 depending on who gets to the seat first :thumbup:

Oh ok, were 189 and 190..

Sorry about the standing up :blush: but it is the Kop ;)

Apparently the place to stand is L1, it doesnt bother me a huge amount but it generally seems to be at pinnacle points of the match :whistle:

Apparently the place to stand is L1, it doesnt bother me a huge amount but it generally seems to be at pinnacle points of the match :whistle:

lol nah I could say something bad about L1 right now, but I will prevent from causing a brand new Kop vs. L1 war.. :D:rolleyes:

Whoooop.

Cya mate , take care of yourself

This time next year when your teams one year older and your fiighting down bottom , you'll be shoutin' for Adams head.

Larve it.

WE LARRRRRRRRRRRVE IT, LARRRRRVE IT, LARVE IT LARVE IT LARVE IT.

Cobbo's been cloned? :o

How many Coventry fans does it take to change a light bulb?

20,002: 1 to change the light bulb, 20,000 to moan about it and Micky [leicster reject ] Adams to say that if the referee had done his job properly, the light bulb wouldn't have needed changing in the first place.

Archived