Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Skyblue Jah

Lucky Boys...

....you lot. For those who weren't here - Nicely constructed first goal, and a fraudulent tackle your only real contribution. Fair play to your club for investing in some promising young players and a hack manager. A bad day at the office today I think which should have been lambs to the slaughter, our luck was out and we look like we're looking forward to the summer.

On another note, I was surprised at how poor your support was. 5000 sell out and hardly a peep after our goal. When there's that many of you there, you can't half take advantage of the great acoustics and make one hell of a racket, shame you didn't. We outsung you at the Crisp Bowl too I recall.

Any which way up, see you all next season, and bring your voices :thumbup:

Leave Fryatt at home if you like :whistle:

....you lot. For those who weren't here - Nicely constructed first goal, and a fraudulent tackle your only real contribution. Fair play to your club for investing in some promising young players and a hack manager. A bad day at the office today I think which should have been lambs to the slaughter, our luck was out and we look like we're looking forward to the summer.

On another note, I was surprised at how poor your support was. 5000 sell out and hardly a peep after our goal. When there's that many of you there, you can't half take advantage of the great acoustics and make one hell of a racket, shame you didn't. We outsung you at the Crisp Bowl too I recall.

Wind up merchant. Maybe if your lot didn't cry every time we started a chant which got the Old Bill on our case from the word go we would have cranked it up another notch for you!

I cant remember that.

fock off flower.

Ha ha ha! We have a comedian! Pretty poor game you were as bad as us. Only scoring one goal against our defence when your supposed to be playing well joke is a joke to be fair!!

And Adebola or Fryatt? Hmmmm- tough choice..........(not)

Bugger off back to the Tesco Arena

wot u goin on bout u ****, think ur all funny,erm how many points hav we ad off u this season :ermm: ... 4 n uve only ad 1 off us! unbeaten from u this season :thumbup: , stick tht up ur arse!!

fock off and while your at it get some fans, 26000 we brought 1/5 of that absolute bollocks, like your ground it's self.

"1 song u've only got one song"

And your shite, that was the worst we've played since rob took over and we still got a point see you nxt season not the season aftewr though, cos we'll be seperated by 2 divisions

agreed we werent that loud, but you were ment to be at home, so were exactly was your noise?????

neither team were gr8 so dont try and big yourselves up!!

and u only like wise coz we hate him, u need to stop taking our rejects wont get ya far!! :thumbup:

Hahahaha and all this from someone who thinks Dennis Wise is great! What a unbelievably shockingly bad ground you have. Souless, heartless and plastic and people say the Walkers is bad.

Hahahaha and all this from someone who thinks Dennis Wise is great! What a unbelievably shockingly bad ground you have. Souless, heartless and plastic and people say the Walkers is bad.

True.

There are bad things about the Walkers IMO, but today bought into persepctive how good it is!

:huh: The acoustics are shit, the roof is very high and doesnt create the best atmosphere. My mate after the game who sits with the wankres in the corner said, ' we outsung you all game, we didnt hear you' :huh: Thats funny because i couldn't hear them at all.

if you think fryatt was a thret today, just imagion him when fully fit ;)

anyways go back to shagging your sister and mother, your father and your borther

you all fock 1 and other

THE ADAMS FAMILY...

You would know that oral wouldn't you. Damn English dialect! You intelligent Leicester people surprise me.

Please dont tar us with the same brush as that tart :mad:

Archived