Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommeh

Kisnorbo's tackle

Where's Anish on this one. He usually lambasts anyone who gets sent off irresponsibly. :whistle:

Personally I wish Kisnorbo had hit him harder. Any team whose manager advocates the sort of provocation Wise employs can have no complaints about anything.

I wasn't at the game and haven't seen the incident.

Where's Anish on this one. He usually lambasts anyone who gets sent off irresponsibly. :whistle:

Personally I wish Kisnorbo had hit him harder. Any team whose manager advocates the sort of provocation Wise employs can have no complaints about anything.

Coventry are a dirty, awful team. I now know why they've won so many at home :rolleyes:

It was a bad tackle - what was irritating though was the blind eye the ref turned to the players trying to pull Kisnorbo to the floor. Had he taken action on that, the incident would never have happened. The ref was weak, and clearly didn't want the Coventry fans to start having a go at him ...

It looked like it was a 50-50 and kisnorbo went over the top over the ball. I thought the coventry player had gone in too hard as well and should have got a booking.

Both players went flying in horizontally with two feet. It was always the case that the first to land would be injured and the second would be sent off.

Archived