Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommeh

Kisnorbo's tackle

It looked hurrendous from where i was sitting but it should have been a free kick for him in the 1st place, he just lost it for a split second.

Now he'll miss the rest of the season and the 1st game of next season.

It looked hurrendous from where i was sitting but it should have been a free kick for him in the 1st place, he just lost it for a split second.

Now he'll miss the rest of the season and the 1st game of next season.

If that incompetant twat of a ref had blown for Adebola tugging him back in the first place it wouldn't have happened.

looked horrible from where i was sat aswell! but he got the ball first i thought!! just that Number 10 got in the way hehe!! shame he got sent off really was the best player on the pitch!!

The ref certainly had no hesitation

Cobbo gave out a sharp intake of breath when that tackle went in. It was pure frustration on Kisbos part, the ref was an incompetent prickbag :mad:

i like that saying will gave to remember it, though i'd actually say he was about as much use as a septic bellend

Yes the challenge was a deserved red card, but what most people seem to be missing is that for the whole time Kisnorbo was in control of the ball, his ankles were getting hacked away at. The ref was abysmal today.

It didn't look too bad to me but I'd have to see it again before I can judge properly. I thought he had every right to go for the ball and it just looked like he over stretched to reach the ball. If it had happened to one of our players though I may have viewed it differently I suppose.

Edit to say a bloke sitting behind me left when Kisnorbo got sent off. 22 minutes to go and he said he'd had enough and left. Don't know what other people think about that but I think it's shocking. If he doesn't mind paying the money and leaving that early then that's his choice but I can't imagine ever doing that. Even when we were losing 5-0 to Villa a few seasons ago I stayed 'til the end.

what about that challenge on joey gudjonsson on saturday against preston was that not a booking .Some refs make me sick. :mad:

lol I know what you mean but Joey asks for it sometimes. He's always pushing people in their backs like he did with Ormerod on Saturday if that's the incident you mean. He also goes down very easily but yes, refs make me sick too.

It didn't look too bad to me but I'd have to see it again before I can judge properly. I thought he had every right to go for the ball and it just looked like he over stretched to reach the ball. If it had happened to one of our players though I may have viewed it differently I suppose.

Edit to say a bloke sitting behind me left when Kisnorbo got sent off. 22 minutes to go and he said he'd had enough and left. Don't know what other people think about that but I think it's shocking. If he doesn't mind paying the money and leaving that early then that's his choice but I can't imagine ever doing that. Even when we were losing 5-0 to Villa a few seasons ago I stayed 'til the end.

he jumped in 2 footed missed the ball and got the man in his chest i think

Strange how at the first opportunity to send one of our players off the ref didn't hesitate, but was reluctant to even blow for any fouls committed by a player wearing sky blue. I swear half of our bookings were made as insurance, to give the ref something to act on if an opportunity didn't arise elsewhere.

Where's Anish on this one. He usually lambasts anyone who gets sent off irresponsibly. :whistle:

Personally I wish Kisnorbo had hit him harder. Any team whose manager advocates the sort of provocation Wise employs can have no complaints about anything.

Archived