Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unit

Graydon gone?

The OS Article says that Graydon was offered the role for next season, but he declined it as the commute from the south coast is a pain in the arse.

Graydon Set To Depart

Leicester City boss Rob Kelly has confirmed that Ray Graydon will not be part of his coaching staff next season.

Former Walsall boss Graydon joined the club in February to aid the team with his wealth of experience of both coaching and management.

But Graydon has decided not to take up the offer of a role with the Foxes during the 2006-07 campaign.

Rob Kelly said: "I'd like to go on record to thank Ray for all his efforts since he joined us at the Walkers Stadium.

"We brought him in to help us out both behind the scenes and on the training ground, and his input has been invaluable.

"We wanted Ray to stay with us next season, but he has decided that the travelling involved from the South Coast every day is just inpracticle.

"We wish him all the best for the future."

what did he exactly do...if i remember correctly the revival started before he came!

Enabled Rob to keep doing what he's best at and what he'd done to get the revival started in the first place. Being out on the training pitches with his players.

Enabled Rob to keep doing what he's best at and what he'd done to get the revival started in the first place. Being out on the training pitches with his players.

Bingo.

He was an extra pair of (more experienced, I might add) hands. Two coaches taking sole responsibility for the players over the course of 13 games or more is a bit of an ask, really. He was brought in to help the young ones, and I believe he's probably been quite useful to them during his time here.

Shame he isn't staying, as he's been here during the revival and must have had his part to play.

Still, I suppose it makes our summer transfer activity all the more interesting - we need some backroom staff too now!

Wonder if the Elliot-as-coach rumour will surface again (I forget the other player named in that same rumour last time - Taggart perhaps?)

Exciting :smile::cool:

Bingo.

Wonder if the Elliot-as-coach rumour will surface again (I forget the other player named in that same rumour last time - Taggart perhaps?)

Exciting :smile::cool:

Yes it was Taggart

There is always going to be some reshaping of kinds to go on before the new season starts.

And not just players this time by the looks of things

Archived