Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommeh

Fryatt for the world cup!

if the diver Andy Johnson could go and theo walcott, whos not played a game since signing for arsenal why isn't matty fryatt in with a shout.

Imagine Rooney won't make it

Owen limps off in the friendly matches with his bad foot

Fifa put a limit on players heights for the world cup ruling crouch out,

Defoe pulls his hamstring in training

And Matty will be on the world stage :thumbup::rolleyes:

if the diver Andy Johnson could go and theo walcott, whos not played a game since signing for arsenal why isn't matty fryatt in with a shout.

Imagine Rooney won't make it

Owen limps off in the friendly matches with his bad foot

Fifa put a limit on players heights for the world cup ruling crouch out,

Defoe pulls his hamstring in training

And Matty will be on the world stage :thumbup::rolleyes:

I have said if we're taking Theo why not take an experienced/proven Division 1 striker, Prepaps or prepaps not Matty Fryatt. At the same time Theo could be the young star to rise out of this year world cup, theres always one he could be ours, I'm not totally convinced on Theo but i'd be tempted to give him a chance.

Rooney had been playing for Everton (Or was he at Man Utd by that time) but he was the same age in Euro 2004 someone was telling me the other day.

Fryatt will not get near the world cup :rolleyes: Ashton, Harewood, Zamora, Defoe, Bent, Johnson, Beattie....all ahead of him.

Fowler :thumbup:

Give it 4 years and i'll post this again then, hopefully it'll be true, but better than that would be him still playing for us. And not snapped up by chelsea for 25 million

Sorry if i'm over rating fryatt in most of my posts :rolleyes:

I have said if we're taking Theo why not take an experienced/proven Division 1 striker, Prepaps or prepaps not Matty Fryatt. At the same time Theo could be the young star to rise out of this year world cup, theres always one he could be ours, I'm not totally convinced on Theo but i'd be tempted to give him a chance.

Rooney had been playing for Everton (Or was he at Man Utd by that time) but he was the same age in Euro 2004 someone was telling me the other day.

Don't forget Theo will have been training everyday with with the likes of Henry and Berkamp. While being trained by Wenger and his team, thats bound to improve any striker.

Archived