Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SystonFox

Boro VS Seville

Did I watch a different game to you guys then??

Seemed a pretty even game to me - Apart from 15-20 mins after the first goal and maybe after the 3rd goal Boro were right in it

It's already been said on here Viduka missed two great chances, plus a peno denied and also before the first goal Andrés Palop made a brillient save from a Rochemback thunderbolt free kick

The score at the end was disappointing and not at all a reflection of the game as awhole - (Much like St Pauli's 3-0 defeat to Bryern Munich in the German cup semi-final)

Most annoying thing overall was having to listen to David 'ain't got a clue' Pleat chunttering on, talking shít and deliberately mispronouncing players names

Did I watch a different game to you guys then??

Seemed a pretty even game to me - Apart from 15-20 mins after the first goal and maybe after the 3rd goal Boro were right in it

It's already been said on here Viduka missed two great chances, plus a peno denied and also before the first goal Andrés Palop made a brillient save from a Rochemback thunderbolt free kick

The score at the end was disappointing and not at all a reflection of the game as awhole - (Much like St Pauli's 3-0 defeat to Bryern Munich in the German cup semi-final)

Most annoying thing overall was having to listen to David 'ain't got a clue' Pleat chunttering on, talking shít and deliberately mispronouncing players names

Too right about David 'arse' Pleat.

I didn't realise there was a George Boatang playing for Boro :rolleyes:

David Pleat oh dear.

I'm kind of guessing that a lot of Foxtalkers will be too young to remember what Pleat put us through

The highlight for me was standing on a virtually empty Kop at Filbo watching Leicester v Brighton - The crowd was 8,000

If I remember rightly - We lost (again) 1-0

Archived