Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SystonFox

Boro VS Seville

Wednesday 10th May 7:45 pm kick off. i think it'll be on ITV1? if not why not?!

come on Boro! McClarens last game in charge, Jimmy Flloyd hasselbainks last game probably and there 1st ever European final. theyve just got to win after doing so well in the previous 2 rounds.

Wednesday 10th May 7:45 pm kick off. i think it'll be on ITV1? if not why not?!

come on Boro! McClarens last game in charge, Jimmy Flloyd hasselbainks last game probably and there 1st ever European final. theyve just got to win after doing so well in the previous 2 rounds.

Yep 7-30 on itv 1....come on boro :thumbup:

Football is more important than the apprentice, especially as the person who wins you've probably got nothing to do with, tape that or sky + whatever and watch the football when it's on live.

I'd be pissed off if I was a Boro fan 1-0 down 10 minutes to go and a blatant penalty turned down by the ref what was he Spanish!

It was a stone wall peno. :( Viduka had two good chances as well. Still, them's the breaks.

The game could of been so different if Viduka had scored that chance and/or they got that penalty appeal.

That's football I'm afraid.

The ifs and buts, although largely irrelevant, do make it so interesting.

Still, well done to Boro on a great cup run. They really didn't deserve a result tonight though.

Outclassed tonight. Shame, although Jon Champion lived up to his ITV predecessors by putting the kiss of death on it by waffling on about how twice before 2 English teams have got to the final and both won, and that the last time one English team won in Holland while the other won in Paris blah blah <_<

I bet Arsenal will go and lose next week and all :(

The game could of been so different if Viduka had scored that chance and/or they got that penalty appeal.

Proably the biggest word in that sentence (except for the pedantics ;) )

Archived