Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Parsons

Shearer's testimonial

yeh it was, but a great night for a true sporting hero

true sporting hero!!!

what a load of cr ap the man is nasty piece of work!!

would a true sporting hero threaten to never play for his country again before a world cup if they charged him for kicking someone in the face!!

I don't think so!

true sporting hero!!!

what a load of cr ap the man is nasty piece of work!!

would a true sporting hero threaten to never play for his country again before a world cup if they charged him for kicking someone in the face!!

I don't think so!

please get over the Neil Lennon thing, i imagine most football fans dont even remember it happened. and yes he is a sporting hero, that is why he gains so much respect in the footballing world, apart from bitter Man utd supporters who could not understand why he chose Newcastle instead of the boring supporters of Man utd. and i am sure you wouldnt mind if he had scored all those goals for us + would you call him a thug then?

I will make the same point again...

a true sporting hero would never threaten to never play for his country again before a world cup if they charged him for kicking someone in the face!!

he would be proud and honoured to pull on the 3lions and not use it to get what he wants

Archived