Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scarby

Not That I Care

about to call it anight

at 2:26 am

BUSH - 156

KERRY - 112

target - 270

looks like Bush has won, just what i thought!! Good old America always picking the twats!

Remember America Decides (so why all the fecking coverage over here - boring but attictive)

:thumbup:

i couldn't really give a f### about who's the american president. We are english (well most of us ;) ) we follow what OUR PM does and says. So why is everyone getting hyped up over the american president!!!!!

33021[/snapback]

Why?

Because America is one of the biggest nations in the world in terms of Political power, and are oneof our main Allies.

In case you haven't noticed, Tony Blair and George Bush work together, that being the reason we've gone to war against Afghanistan and Iraq.

While Tony Blair does tell us what to do, we're always gonna be allied with the Americans, because it'd be pretty stupid if we weren't, and so America will always have an effect on our lives.

The fact is that George Bush hasn't really been the best president America has had now, has he?

He's lead the o****ry (and ours) to two wars, and has done very little to stop the dramatic decline in the American economy.

Now America is quite big, and it's ailing economy will have a huge effect on the world if little is done about it, just look at what happened when Wall Street crashed in 1928.

That's why I think we should take heed of what's actually happening in the world today, rather than living in our own little bubble world and hoping that everything is a-ok, and as if only things in England actually matter.

i couldn't really give a f### about who's the american president. We are english (well most of us ;) ) we follow what OUR PM does and says. So why is everyone getting hyped up over the american president!!!!!

33021[/snapback]

Why?

Because America is one of the biggest nations in the world in terms of Political power, and are oneof our main Allies.

In case you haven't noticed, Tony Blair and George Bush work together, that being the reason we've gone to war against Afghanistan and Iraq.

While Tony Blair does tell us what to do, we're always gonna be allied with the Americans, because it'd be pretty stupid if we weren't, and so America will always have an effect on our lives.

The fact is that George Bush hasn't really been the best president America has had now, has he?

He's lead the o****ry (and ours) to two wars, and has done very little to stop the dramatic decline in the American economy.

Now America is quite big, and it's ailing economy will have a huge effect on the world if little is done about it, just look at what happened when Wall Street crashed in 1928.

That's why I think we should take heed of what's actually happening in the world today, rather than living in our own little bubble world and hoping that everything is a-ok, and as if only things in England actually matter.

33025[/snapback]

Well said mate.

bush will impact all of our liveslike it or not.

but Kerry wouldnt have done much better no matter what would have happened we are just puppets and our strings will never be broken. We should have to deal with it.

I can't say I'm surprised, expected Bush to be re-elected anyway. Can't see why he attracts so much support though, quite embarrassing for the US when you see his cheerleaders with banners proclaiming his name.....

I can't say I'm surprised, expected Bush to be re-elected anyway. Can't see why he attracts so much support though, quite embarrassing for the US when you see his cheerleaders with banners proclaiming his name.....

33108[/snapback]

Bush is great pubic speaker (just like Hitler) he knows what to say!!

America love him cos he says what they want to hear!

As you say EMBARRASING not just for America but for the whole god damn world

33108[/snapback]

33119[/snapback]

Now now, anyone who thinks that Bush writes his own speaches is clearly a loony.

He makes loads of errors when publicly speaking too. Think as pig shit some might say.

The reason he has been re-elected is down to the ignorance of a lot of Americans (No offense intended to the Americans who use this board or any who voted against him...) they don't seem to care what he's done to Iraq etc...but the fact that the rich peoples money is safe and secure means that he will get in..

Upsets me that the most powerful country on the planet is an utter joke.

33108[/snapback]

33119[/snapback]

Now now, anyone who thinks that Bush writes his own speaches is clearly a loony.

He makes loads of errors when publicly speaking too. Think as pig shit some might say.

The reason he has been re-elected is down to the ignorance of a lot of Americans (No offense intended to the Americans who use this board or any who voted against him...) they don't seem to care what he's done to Iraq etc...but the fact that the rich peoples money is safe and secure means that he will get in..

Upsets me that the most powerful country on the planet is an utter joke.

33123[/snapback]

Cobbo mate im not saying he writes own speechs but he can make any one love him as much as hate to admit it!! You are totallt right

America no nothing better!! IMO Kerry would have not done anything different to Bush if he had been in charge for the last 4 years!!!!

Poltics is all an utter Joke pal, its just one of those things you have to live with. The reasons for Iraq will be conserversal wathever is said!! But at the end of the day Sadman Insaine was caught and brought to justice. Lets just hope Iraq will be free in Janurary as Promised (personally cant see it happening)

Archived