Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

The Kooks - Inside Out

Been listening to this a lot recently and it's really grown on me.

Anyone else a fan?

Know if they're touring any time soon?

Bought this on Sunday after hearing a load of their songs at the Leadmill over the weekend. It's brilliant. Listening to it at the moment on my lunchbreak, was just about to post the same thing. They are touring at the end of the year but it's all sold out.

Also bought the We Are Scientists album which in my opinion is even better, but very different.

I love the reggae feel to Time Awaits it's bloody genius. Puts UB40 to shame for sure!

Cracking album...

I'm currently on I WANT YOU BACK. Which is also awesome.

My colleagues hate it. Which is a bonus in terms of what I choose to listen to.

It's great for bouncing around an indie club to, spilling people's pints left, right and centre, before getting chucked out for being an arse and walking home.

In the rain.

I used to do that every Tuesday and Friday at Fan Club and occasionally Mosh.

Back then it was stuff like Hot Hot Heat and Franz Ferdinand though.

*sighs*

I've definitely met you a couple of times, catching the number 80 down to the ground. Bit bizarre other thing to remember but does your gran live in Crewe?

Haha!

No, my Nan lived in Braunstone.

I did indeed used to get the 80 part of the way to see us, back when we were good.

:)

Happy Days, eh?

Haha!

No, my Nan lived in Braunstone.

I did indeed used to get the 80 part of the way to see us, back when we were good.

:)

Happy Days, eh?

Definitely. I'm still sure you're who I think you are though, despite the Crewe nan-fiction I concocted. Was your Spurs mate lanky and blond?

What about me? I may be a little younger than you lot but I'm nearly 10. Double figures and everything!

The more the merrier. We will probably need at least 200 to take on the various Somalian and Kosovan gangs that roam the mean streets of Abington in search of blood and 13-year-old girls.

I'm supposed to be coming up to Northampton in a couple of weeks to play cricket.

Castle Ashby?

Few miles out of town to the south end. Probably the nicest place in all of Northamptonshire.

Other than Grafton Street and the surrounding areas obviously (if you're after a spot of VD and the Midlands headquarters of the KM TPH General Chat Liberation Front)

Archived