Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Daniel

Goals Tonight

cheers BM for asking us to play for ya.. enjoyed it.. especially the scoreline 18-2 :P

comedy value moment of the game was when that ginger kid ran into that bald chap on ur team and cried 'ARGH MA KNEE MA KNEEEEE'' in a high pitched ginger voice LMAO

That was a right laugh, didn't think I'd be so knackered though, I nearly threw up. Ginger kid 'fatality' was amazing, as was Tom's mardiness even as the scoreline was so high.

I thought you were Heskey Tom, the amount of time you were on the deck! lol

CERRRMM ON YOU ARSENAL!!

P.S Pele is quality, how old is he??

Guest Daniel

Peles the same age as my brother, 14 or 15.

He scored 40-50 goals last season at sunday league level and he's a left winger. :o

He's a great player.

Aggressive bleeder aint you? you're bigger than I thought you'd be. Plus you can stick them away, Credit to you .

I liked the bloke on the opposite team's quote..

BONO: "COME ON LADS, this is the best performance of the year, and I'm NOT taking the piss!!

18-2 lol

Guest Daniel
Aggressive bleeder aint you? you're bigger than I thought you'd be. Plus you can stick them away, Credit to you .

I liked the bloke on the opposite team's quote..

BONO: "COME ON LADS, this is the best performance of the year, and I'm NOT taking the piss!!

18-2 lol

34424[/snapback]

I couldnt stop laughing when he said that, jesus!

Id hate to see there other performances. lol

Guest Daniel

I liked out of all my goals 5 or 6 were through the keepers legs.

How about the time when i shot, he saved it and then dropped it in the goal pressman style. lol

Guest Daniel

The funniest thing was when he went off crying, his dad started rubbing his knee and carl and me went and said sorry to his dad, and his dad said 'one lump or two' me and carl looked at each other and thought 'what a gimp'

Archived