Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Daniel

Goals Tonight

Guest Daniel
alright lads ??

Tomassi and Cat burger were awsome and the plus you two BM and TB

that ginger kids was funny so funny and the fat man

great result

34453[/snapback]

Guess whos back, back again? Peles back! :)

Great chance to return to the forum mate, go easy on the posts or youll bore yourself and get on with these great lads. :)

'What I know about football' is that Pele is the cheekiest player I've ever seen

I know that BM likes to Ram people into the wall

I know that True_Blue has got some sort of magic gloves

I know that Carl did actually get hurt by the 10 year old ginger victim even though he didn't cry like a choir boy

I know that Mel hasn't scored for 2 years and my first touch ever at goals was a goal lol

:P

Guest Daniel
'What I know about football' is that Pele is the cheekiest player I've ever seen

I know that Carl did actually get hurt by the 10 year old ginger victim even though he didn't cry like a choir boy

I know that Mel hasn't scored for 2 years and my first touch ever at goals was a goal lol

34467[/snapback]

Hah, brilliant mate. :)

34467[/snapback]

Magic Gloves. :P:) And mel couldnt score in La Manga. ;) And BM is a tank. Pele is just Pele. And you and Tomassi can finish good moves with good finishes. :)

Guest Daniel

34467[/snapback]

Magic Gloves. :P:) And mel couldnt score in La Manga. ;) And BM is a tank. Pele is just Pele. And you and Tomassi can finish good moves with good finishes. :)

34469[/snapback]

Tank?

You cheeky bastard.

You couldnt keep a clean sheet in a 1 foot goal. ;)

True_Blue - Simon Royce like reflexis!

Blue Mistress - takes no shit striker.. alan smith

Carl - hardnut Danny Mills lol

Mel - experience centre back who never scored.. Claus Lundekvam :lol:

Pele - erm.. well.. played like pele lol

Cat_Burger - the non-stepover C.Ronaldo :P

Archived