Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonesy_rules

Tourn

Well if he doesn't that's bang out of order lol

Tom, also started off on the OS! Tut!

Anyways, I don't think 11-a-side will be possible to be fair, so maybe an 8-a-side or something like that!

AND To be even more fair, not sure that I'll even be playing!!

Ash should be happy! hehe!

Allen Signs for Foxestalk

18 Year old Ashley Allen has signed a one-year contract with team Foxestalk ..Allen had two offers on the table but decided to join FT on a short term contract !

Allen " The major decision of joining FT and not OS is im a big fan of youth , and that is what FT have alot of young talented players in there side ! So i have decided to join them on that decision !"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like DMC for me please :)

34811[/snapback]

You're a dead man :thumbup::o

Allen Signs for Foxestalk

18 Year old Ashley Allen has signed a one-year contract with team Foxestalk ..Allen had two offers on the table but decided to join FT on a short term contract !

Allen " The major decision of joining FT and not OS is im a big fan of youth , and that is what FT have alot of young talented players in there side ! So i have decided to join them on that decision !"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like DMC for me please :)

34811[/snapback]

You're a dead man :thumbup::o

34824[/snapback]

No, you're the dead man. :angry:;)

*BREAKING NEWS*

Veteran GK Shummy, will tomorrow have make or break talks with Tomassi about the secont striker slot, to play alongside the goal machine!

34827[/snapback]

*BREAKING NEWS*

Here at FT we couldnt careless what Shums doing, he's going to be either playing in goal for the losing OS or not playing at all. ;)

Team news for OS:

GK-Shum?

D-Me

D-

D-Cobbo

M-Lisa ?

M-James

M-Daz

M-Benji

M-Scowy

F-

F- Durnerz

that k with every1?

34861[/snapback]

I think Rob will play for us, thing Scowy is FT, Carl may play? Also, Tommassi!

Archived