Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonesy_rules

Tourn

FT all the way if I can play in goal. Ask Tomassi and Cat_Burger if i am good enough!

34672[/snapback]

I saw you play 5 a side! Presumably it wouldn't be a 5 a side game :)

Anyone with a bit of weight would score straight past you, as per last night!! ;)

Lmao, well i play in goal for a division 1 team anyway. And Tomassi said i waas like Simon Royce.:thumbup:

34679[/snapback]

Yeah, what he meant by that was your a reject. ;)

Lmao, well i play in goal for a division 1 team anyway. And Tomassi said i waas like Simon Royce.:thumbup:

34679[/snapback]

Yeah, what he meant by that was your a reject. ;)

34685[/snapback]

If the date is good I could play, utility man me

Ronaldo without the stepovers!!

:rolleyes:

We could get a pretty good team together here at FT.

Goalkeeper - True_Blue

Defender -

Defender -

Defender -

Defender -

Midfielder -

Midfielder -

Midfielder - Pele

Midfielder - Cat_Burger

Forward - Blue_Mistress

Forward - Thomassi

I decided 4-4-2 was best, and Anish i dont know your favoured posistion.

We could get a pretty good team together here at FT.

Goalkeeper - True_Blue

Defender -

Defender -

Defender -

Defender -

Midfielder -

Midfielder -

Midfielder - Pele

Midfielder - Cat_Burger

Forward - Blue_Mistress

Forward - Thomassi

I decided 4-4-2 was best, and Anish i dont know your favoured posistion.

34720[/snapback]

Anywhere in midfield is good for me, although I prefer centre mid.

Lovely, peles a left midfielder. :)

Goalkeeper - True_Blue

Defender -

Defender -

Defender -

Defender -

Midfielder -

Midfielder - Anish (center)

Midfielder - Pele (left)

Midfielder - Cat_Burger (right)

Forward - Blue_Mistress

Forward - Thomassi

Durning set for the OS

OS striker Chris Durning is set to play for the team that gave him his chance in Inter-Messageboard football. The 17 year old has been referred to as "The Goal Machine" but has not featured in the last 2 kickabouts.

Durning said "Due to being skint i've not really had the chance to attend, however when I got the news I had been selected to play, I couldn't refuse."

The OS hitman has notched up 37 goals in his time with the OS boards team, Durning looks to make it more.

"37 is my best total since Primary School" said Durning who notched up 56 goals in one season for his school which then earned him a trial with Mansfield Town Youth Academy, a chance Durning turned down, "Education at the time was more important, although I would have liked to had given it a go."

Durning looks to re-capture the form that had him in high demand with the then 2nd Division side against FoxesTalk in the tournament.

"It will be a decent encounter, hopefully a productive one in front of goal for myself."

Allen Signs for Foxestalk

18 Year old Ashley Allen has signed a one-year contract with team Foxestalk ..Allen had two offers on the table but decided to join FT on a short term contract !

Allen " The major decision of joining FT and not OS is im a big fan of youth , and that is what FT have alot of young talented players in there side ! So i have decided to join them on that decision !"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like DMC for me please :)

Archived