Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

Who remembers this classic?

I would love to go out with a city fan, would be class wouldnt it. ;)

You could watch the wembley final and all the dvds and videos in bed with her. :)

39632[/snapback]

Nah, tried it once not a good combination really!

1) she always wins football related aguements even if you are right!

2) being a bloke you like to think you know more about footie than females do, this turns out not to be the case.

I prefer the football 'dumb' birds, the ones you have to explain the offside rule to

39634[/snapback]

well I dunno what kind of women you have over there then... I've only ever met 1 woman who knew a lot about football. That was my footie coach for half a year, she was the right-back in the Danish national team, so obviously she knew quite a fair bit. But apart from her, I've never ever met any football crazed woman :blink:

I would love to go out with a city fan, would be class wouldnt it. ;)

You could watch the wembley final and all the dvds and videos in bed with her. :)

39632[/snapback]

Nah, tried it once not a good combination really!

1) she always wins football related aguements even if you are right!

2) being a bloke you like to think you know more about footie than females do, this turns out not to be the case.

I prefer the football 'dumb' birds, the ones you have to explain the offside rule to

39634[/snapback]

well I dunno what kind of women you have over there then... I've only ever met 1 woman who knew a lot about football. That was my footie coach for half a year, she was the right-back in the Danish national team, so obviously she knew quite a fair bit. But apart from her, I've never ever met any football crazed woman :blink:

39734[/snapback]

mate ive only been in scary for a year and a half for my other 18 years i have lived in great glen. trust me loads of lasses i know love leicester! you shoud get out more ;)

haha, I SERIOUSLY doubt there are any women here in Denmark that know, let alone love, Leicester!

I still can't quite believe your claim. You make it sound as if it's 'normal' that women are into football! :blink:

I don't mind if they are, quite the contrary, but you won't find many of them over here :D:P

oh, and by the way, I get out alot :rolleyes: . In fact, I'm very rarely at home :unsure: ...

I have problems getting a boyfriend because of all of this!! A lot of lads I know, I ain't saying all lads are like this but they don't seem to like me knowing as much football as them or more. :(

Meh, I can't help loving Leicester!  :)

39762[/snapback]

:thumbup: Good for you :)

I have problems getting a boyfriend because of all of this!! A lot of lads I know, I ain't saying all lads are like this but they don't seem to like me knowing as much football as them or more. :(

39762[/snapback]

You're hanging around the wrong blokes then...

39762[/snapback]

You're hanging around the wrong blokes then...

39770[/snapback]

I'd agree with that Lisa :D

Yup, I do hang around with the wrong people. :(

BM won't be posting a picture up of me and I won't post one of myself either. :)

Isn't it up to me to show a picture of myself, if I want to, not up to anyone else to show a picture of myself? It's very personal to me and who I show is my business, no-one elses. :)

Archived