Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SilverFox

My last post

"Freedom is invisible; the chains on any one of my people were the chains on all of them...It was during those long and lonely years that my hunger for the freedom of my own people became a hunger for the freedom of all people, black and white...A man who takes away another mans freedom is a prisoner of hatred, he is locked behind the bars of prejudice and narrow mindedness." - Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom

I have seen the depths of humanity on the ten O'clock news before tonight, and now I have seen it on a football pitch. The colour of a mans skin should not prevent him from being free to play a game of football, or from anything else for that matter. The world today should be beyond colour or creed, and a game of football is something for us to enjoy and celebrate no matter what we believe. What I have seen tonight (and I only hope it was from a minority) was a disgrace.

From the mouth of Nelson Mandela;

"to be free is not to merely cast off one's chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others."

I just hope that one day we as a human race can live like this. :(

Totally agree mate :(

Far too many narrow minded thick idiots in the world :(

I'm sure one day, when everyone is almost the same colour, humans may start to live as a whole race of people, rather than having these pathetic prejudices.

It was appaling behaviour - something needs to be done about it now.

36897[/snapback]

I found it offensive and upsetting, something must be done, there is no place for racism in any walk of life and to find it alive and kicking in sport is disgusting

Archived