Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ash

Cobbo

I was watching your team train tonight , and im sorry but it was disgraceful ...I watched this certain part of it ,where the player starts with the ball, passes it to a team mate then gets it re-laid off for a shot , Into a OPEN goal ....And i would say 80% of your team-mates missed :o I was disgraced lol;)

I was watching your team train tonight , and im sorry but it was disgraceful ...I watched this certain part of it ,where the player starts with the ball, passes it to a team mate then gets it re-laid off for a shot , Into a OPEN goal ....And i would say 80% of your team-mates missed  :o  I was disgraced  lol;)

36852[/snapback]

Aye. I hit it most of the time though ;)

To be fair though, only 4 of the people shooting were signed on. The others had just been brought along by someone and were pretty crap ;)

Flower and his mate didn't show up, not happy! :angry: <_<

;):P

I was watching your team train tonight , and im sorry but it was disgraceful ...I watched this certain part of it ,where the player starts with the ball, passes it to a team mate then gets it re-laid off for a shot , Into a OPEN goal ....And i would say 80% of your team-mates missed  :o  I was disgraced  lol;)

36852[/snapback]

36856[/snapback]

Hit what most of the time? Sky? :D seriously though that abysmal shot of yours will stay with me longer than the good ones you did. lol

36852[/snapback]

36856[/snapback]

Hit what most of the time? Sky? :D seriously though that abysmal shot of yours will stay with me longer than the good ones you did. lol

37018[/snapback]

:( It bobbled...

I blame Wayne for the lay off!

I wasn't that bad, reasonably close, we were a bit far out and it was only a small goal.

So why were you watching us train?

You're sick ;)

P.s Bob Gondolf @Cobbo and Tomassi

36978[/snapback]

Im not sick mate, I was training with my team on the other pitch you see ;)

i saw these :lol:! shocking there shooting is worse than Ade, Trev and Connolly put together :w00t:

37348[/snapback]

Like I said though, most of the people shooting were not even signed on ;)

And I only hit one bad one :P

i saw these :lol:! shocking there shooting is worse than Ade, Trev and Connolly put together :w00t:

37348[/snapback]

Was it as bad as you're grasp of the English language ;)

37363[/snapback]

Ooo, I was tempted to do that to be fair Ryan :P

Although the fact that you have used 'you're' there, is quite comical ;)

37348[/snapback]

Was it as bad as you're grasp of the English language ;)

37363[/snapback]

Ooo, I was tempted to do that to be fair Ryan :P

Although the fact that you have used 'you're' there, is quite comical ;)

37365[/snapback]

pot kettle black ^_^

Archived