Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Knighton Matt

Bands you've met

Just met a band at breakfast in my hotel

The band is called Tunng - And I have to say I've never heard of them!

They are the opening act on the Club Stage at the Pukkelpop Festival

Right now I'm going to take a shít, spike my hair, drink a large amount of Absolut Vodka & a couple of cans of Red Bull then make my way to said Pukkelpop Festival

Lineup today is poor - Until the evening when it gets good:

22:00-22:50 Mastodon

23:00-00:00 Turbonegro

00:00-01:00 Sick Of It All

After that I may check out the second half of

00:00-02:00 Radiohead

There's a tour bus outside my window right now (With UK plates) but I haven't worked out what band it is yet

Just met a band at breakfast in my hotel

The band is called Tunng - And I have to say I've never heard of them!

They are the opening act on the Club Stage at the Pukkelpop Festival

Right now I'm going to take a shít, spike my hair, drink a large amount of Absolut Vodka & a couple of cans of Red Bull then make my way to said Pukkelpop Festival

Lineup today is poor - Until the evening when it gets good:

22:00-22:50 Mastodon

23:00-00:00 Turbonegro

00:00-01:00 Sick Of It All

After that I may check out the second half of

00:00-02:00 Radiohead

There's a tour bus outside my window right now (With UK plates) but I haven't worked out what band it is yet

WEnt Benicassim this year, but that festival looks good for next year! Hope you have a good time

DrunkPunk strikes again - I got a lift from the hotel to the Festival on the Hotel Shuttle Bus - I travelled with a Belgiun Punk(ish) band called Flatcat

The bus delivered us to the Artist Reception where dispite the best efforts of Flatcat - I got thrown out! :ph34r:

DrunkPunk strikes again - I got a lift from the hotel to the Festival on the Hotel Shuttle Bus - I travelled with a Belgiun Punk(ish) band called Flatcat

The bus delivered us to the Artist Reception where dispite the best efforts of Flatcat - I got thrown out! :ph34r:

I've decided to adopt flatcat as my new favourite band.

Move over The Corrs, you've been flatcatted.

A few years, when I was in a band in Leicester (called "Flood"), we supported "Honeycrack" (feat. ex-members of the Wildhearts) at The Charlotte. Shared the band-room with them at the back - as I recall they were decent lads although a little up their own ar5e5.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived