Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Master Fox

Danny Tiatto

Whats the point in having a go at him. He is here another 47 games at least. Seriously mate whats the point why dont you get behind the lads. He shouldn't be playing i agree but he is. I dont know if you went on saturday but the fans were singing his name. We shouldnt be slagging them off we should be 100% percent behind them.

Whats the point in having a go at him. He is here another 47 games at least. Seriously mate whats the point why dont you get behind the lads. He shouldn't be playing i agree but he is. I dont know if you went on saturday but the fans were singing his name. We shouldnt be slagging them off we should be 100% percent behind them.

Yeah i was there on Saturday, and I heard the small pocket of fans at the back in the corner singing his name which began to annoy me. Trust me none any of people around me were singing that song.

I've given up on the team this season, I just can't be bothered waste any more money and time watching that plie of crap! I'm fed up with crapness of it all.

Get behind the lads blah blah blah, you're not true fan - well bollox to it to then.

Go on then get lost.

Go support forest you tree hugger.

You will be back when we good again. Supporting your team isn't about supporting them when their brilliant its about ALWAYS supporting them.

Yeah i was there on Saturday, and I heard the small pocket of fans at the back in the corner singing his name which began to annoy me. Trust me none any of people around me were singing that song.

I've given up on the team this season, I just can't be bothered waste any more money and time watching that plie of crap! I'm fed up with crapness of it all.

Get behind the lads blah blah blah, you're not true fan - well bollox to it to then.

Another well reasoned argument, thought out and showing that you truly are a fan. :whistle:

As another poster posted on another forum. :( <_<

And that is the fecking problem with our club, they get the money in, they hype up the chances to maintain interest and then think it is perfectly acceptable to turn in a performance like yesterday and we are branded fickle if we dare to complain. Instead we are expected to continue turning up week in week out, spending money many struggle to afford and accept it, whilst the club just fecking sit there laughing at us.

Archived