Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
theboywillmott

Woeful

Well £50 forked out for 2 tickets tonight and what value! We were fookin useless. :thumbdown:

I don't usually like slagging of a team so early in the season but on tonights performance coupled with saturdays debacle against Luton it is deserved I think. However - where to begin :unsure:

Henderson - I was imporssed with his shot stopping abilities but again his poor kicking and clearing let him down. Numerous times he had the chance to roll out an early ball but instead stood there and held onto it until it was far too late. The number of times he waited until Burnley had got back into position before kicking the ball was unbelievable.

I was also unimpressed with Stearman AGAIN! I don't think the lack of a pre-season has helped - he looked absolutely bolloxed after 60 mins and why oh why does he insist on pumping long balls upto the two strikers who aren't the biggest boys on the pitch when they are playing against 2 centrebacks over 6 foot! Our two upfront ran their hearts out tonight chasing balls because the service was so crap.

J-LO was a sensation though, and if he doesn't start on Sat against Ipswich - which incidentally is the 1st relegation 6 pointer of the season - there is something wrong! After he came on we actually got some decent crosses into the box and had a couple of chances. RK hopefully noticed that we were actually a bit better with him on the pitch than sat on the bench.

Our passing was rubbish and we always seemed to be second to every ball and it seems as though - especially during the 1st half we seemed to have reverted back to HOOF FOOTBALL!

Tiatto, Kisnorbo, Williams, AJ - none of these had a good game either. We just look totally off the pace and deviod of creativity and worse still we are easy to play against. We aren't even making it hard for other teams to beat us.

So I wonder, how many of the 19000 people who went tonight will be there saturday? :ermm:

Well £50 forked out for 2 tickets tonight and what value! We were fookin useless. :thumbdown:

I don't usually like slagging of a team so early in the season but on tonights performance coupled with saturdays debacle against Luton it is deserved I think. However - where to begin :unsure:

Henderson - I was imporssed with his shot stopping abilities but again his poor kicking and clearing let him down. Numerous times he had the chance to roll out an early ball but instead stood there and held onto it until it was far too late. The number of times he waited until Burnley had got back into position before kicking the ball was unbelievable.

I was also unimpressed with Stearman AGAIN! I don't think the lack of a pre-season has helped - he looked absolutely bolloxed after 60 mins and why oh why does he insist on pumping long balls upto the two strikers who aren't the biggest boys on the pitch when they are playing against 2 centrebacks over 6 foot! Our two upfront ran their hearts out tonight chasing balls because the service was so crap.

J-LO was a sensation though, and if he doesn't start on Sat against Ipswich - which incidentally is the 1st relegation 6 pointer of the season - there is something wrong! After he came on we actually got some decent crosses into the box and had a couple of chances. RK hopefully noticed that we were actually a bit better with him on the pitch than sat on the bench.

Our passing was rubbish and we always seemed to be second to every ball and it seems as though - especially during the 1st half we seemed to have reverted back to HOOF FOOTBALL!

Tiatto, Kisnorbo, Williams, AJ - none of these had a good game either. We just look totally off the pace and deviod of creativity and worse still we are easy to play against. We aren't even making it hard for other teams to beat us.

So I wonder, how many of the 19000 people who went tonight will be there saturday? :ermm:

Eh, were you really there? As there was 32,000 packed in with about another 6,000 locked out, everyone in blue waving flags and singing Rocking All Over The World.

Are You Ready For This :punk:

Just back from the City err.......game.

Boy are we in trouble.

They look like they've ran out of ideas already.

The buck stops at the manager. I know he has little funds to bring in talent but the players he has brought in dont add anything except more strain on the wage bill and his decision to put Maybury and Tiatto on either flank is OK if it is making us hard to beat but 2 games 2 losses and no goals. KELLY OUT :P

just got back as well and things look very bad.

players slightly better than crap

henderson, hughes, fryatt, j-lo, kenton

players who were crap

kisnorbo, mccarthy, hammond, hume, williams

players worse than crap

tiatto, stearman, jonson, maybury

management tactics abysmyl.

1 attack (and i use the phrase with caution) down the left side in the second half involved tiatto just behind kenton and slightly more forward maybury. in other words no attacking players involved at all. why play 6 defenders when we can't defend with them in any case!

another goal conceded from a set piece and only 2 shots on target? all game.

ipswich is a must win game to restore confidence or we are in for a long fight against relegation.

Archived