Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leicester1884

'Sea of Blue'

And was that the Big Surprise, the Big Throwback that was hyped up??

Geez, I wish I was in charge of this sort of thing. I would have Kasabian do a quick set before the game, and at half time have the foxettes on.

5000 flags?? I ask you....

Geez, I wish I was in charge of this sort of thing. I would have Kasabian do a quick set before the game, and at half time have the foxettes on.

...and the police dogs jumping through flaming hoops, I love those police dogs...

that was my guess for the big surprise but didnt happen !

that was my guess for the big surprise but didnt happen !

The big suprise was that everybody was looking forward to the big suprise but actually their was no big suprise so that was a big suprise. Yeah say that in a mouthful

The big suprise was that everybody was looking forward to the big suprise but actually their was no big suprise so that was a big suprise. Yeah say that in a mouthful

If you get time, could you explain to me the rules of cricket as well ;):P

Archived