Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ash

Derby away

Who's Going then ? Im going hopefully , with a few guys from here (Scowy and Teeno) so if anyone wants to meet up just say :D , I think the tickets go on sale some time next week !

1800???

ur havin a giraffe!!!

this reminds me of the Arsenal game...

Don't get me started on the Arsenal game.....

That was a farce. The club need sorting out if we only take 1800 to Derby.

Im getting my tickets on Monday, ill meet up with teeno and scowy again and ashov if your there.

Only problem is, I'm not any priority, so I wouldn't be able to get my tickets until Wednesday. :(

priority 2 this year so i should get some ..........why only 1800 tickets ? we could sell a minimum of 4000

At least give us 10%, which would be about 3000.

I've tried phoning the Ticket Office today, can't get through, they just put the phone down.

They obviously knew it was you Scowy.

they rang me this morning

That's not very nice, is it? ;)

Im priority 3 when do i get mine?

Wednesday 28th July.

I've tried phoning the Ticket Office today, can't get through, they just put the phone down. :angry:

I've always found emailing as the most efficient and likeliest way to get a quick response.

[email protected]

Im priority 3 when do i get mine?

Wednesday 28th July.

I've tried phoning the Ticket Office today, can't get through, they just put the phone down. :angry:

I've always found emailing as the most efficient and likeliest way to get a quick response.

[email protected]

Cheers davieg.

Got mine today - £25 Adults, £13 concessions.

I thought you weren't allowed to get them until tomorrow????

Got mine today - £25 Adults, £13 concessions.

I thought you weren't allowed to get them until tomorrow????

I called up and said I could pay for them now with my debit card - I said I would collect them tommorow, but the operator said he would send the tickets out in the post to save me the hassle....... :)

Archived