Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Daniel

***Wanted***

Sega Megadrive

Sega Dreamcast

Sega Saturn

Anyone got any of them? Not worth a great lot but i wouldnt mind adding to my collection of consoles. :)

Leicester Forum on a Friday night, we are all sad boys/girls. But you don't even support Leicester, which puts you in a league of your own.

40509[/snapback]

Agreed.

Sega Megadrive

Sega Dreamcast

Sega Saturn

Anyone got any of them? Not worth a great lot but i wouldnt mind adding to my collection of consoles. :)

40501[/snapback]

Carl recently sold his Dreamcast to a mate who already had three of them :huh:

It was in immaculate condition, but he got £20 I think.

Dont know if you have a shop called gamestation in Leicester, but the one here in brighton sells DC's for about 30 quid with a couple of games, for any dreamcast owners you do know that you dont need to chip them to play 'back up' copies :)

I had a quick look on eBay a while back and Megadrives were going for real cheap, so you could go there, but I'm guessing you've already thought of that.

Like BMR said, try and find a GameStation shop, they sell old consoles and games that people have bought in.

Guest Daniel
I know a friend who wants to maybe flog a sega saturn! If im right aint that the one where you can put discs in aswell!!

44066[/snapback]

Yeah, they aint worth alot but i wouldnt mind one to mess about on.

Let me know mate.

I know a friend who wants to maybe flog a sega saturn! If im right aint that the one where you can put discs in aswell!!

44066[/snapback]

Yeah, they aint worth alot but i wouldnt mind one to mess about on.

Let me know mate.

44152[/snapback]

How much are you willing to pay??

Archived