Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Coxy

Hume Scottish?

Just been on his profile on the OS, under nationality it says Scottish :huh:

I've been going around thinking he was Canadian... was i wrong :unsure:

He was born in Edinburgh, but he has played for the Canadian national team so I can see your thinking

No problems.. I was unsure myself so I checked Wikipedia lol:D

Treat Wikipedia with suspicion. The information it contains can be edited by mere mortals such as you and me...I have stopped using it as a reliable source of info now.

Treat Wikipedia with suspicion. The information it contains can be edited by mere mortals such as you and me...I have stopped using it as a reliable source of info now.

Before I checked Hume's article, the site said it had stopped allowing people to edit because of serious misuse and over-editing or something of similar wording... I assume that they got it right about him though :unsure:

' date='Aug 13 2006, 01:40 PM' post='372222']

Except every change is checked afterwards and swift;y removed if needs be

Erm, my addition to J-Lo has remained there for well over two weeks now! :D

It all depends on who is doing the checking doesn't it.

I think he left Scotland at the age of 2, if I remember correctly. He learned to play football as a youth in Canada. :)

His nationality is probably listed as Scottish on the OS because he is more then likely playing under a British passport.

I think he left Scotland at the age of 2, if I remember correctly. He learned to play football as a youth in Canada. :)

His nationality is probably listed as Scottish on the OS because he is more then likely playing under a British passport.

Yeh thats right his mum and dad are both Scottish and he moved to Canada when he was little.

Erm, my addition to J-Lo has remained there for well over two weeks now! :D

It all depends on who is doing the checking doesn't it.

What was your addition? The part about him striking fear into the opposition?

What was your addition? The part about him striking fear into the opposition?

Yup, and the tongue in cheek reference to the play-off's...and now his post match celebrations. See, dodgy form of reference eh? :D

Archived