Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
newms

Stuart Elliot

I do think he would be a good signing.

But it does seem that Kelly is keen on Tiatto and to be fair to him he played well on saturday. So maybe he's going to stick with him to see if he can get some consistency.

But even if he sticks with him it would be nice to have 2 left sided midfielders battling out for a place. Maybe to improve Tiatto or in the longer picture drop him for a goalscoring midfielder.

It would give us two options on the left side.

The pushing for a goal (Elliott) and the we dont wanna concede with Tiatto.

Good signing in my eyes.

He will improve the squad.

A Birmingham website claims that he'll cost £400k.

If that is the case we can forget him. We won't get anything like that for Maybury.

Exactly unless rob fancies putting any of our players up or Quinny's more stupid than he looks

A Birmingham website claims that he'll cost £400k.

If that is the case we can forget him. We won't get anything like that for Maybury.

This story was made on the back of us getting 400k for Maybury. Link on the Maybury to Sunderland thread somewhere.

Agreed however I was very suprised when I read it, I will be more then happy with 300 and will settle for 250.

Archived