Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League football!

Woohoo! We won! :o

And only conceded two! :D

Quite pleased with how I did, completely covered in mud, bloody horrid day :o

Most fouls I've comitted in one game I think :P They loved me.

Well done Ryan on your first goal and a good game overall too :D Well done to Tom for hanging about in that weather too and running the line :D

Woohoo! :D

royal mail s and s 2 - 2 f.c. blackbird ......... i was moved from my centre forward position to slot in at centre back as we had defensive crises . john terry eat your heart out

royal mail s and s  2 - 2 f.c. blackbird ......... i was moved from my centre forward position to slot in at centre back as we had defensive crises . john terry eat your heart out

41073[/snapback]

Hell of a positional change mate, well done!!

Hope your injury isn't bad Ash :( Well done the Owls on a good result though.

royal mail s and s  2 - 2 f.c. blackbird ......... i was moved from my centre forward position to slot in at centre back as we had defensive crises . john terry eat your heart out

41073[/snapback]

41111[/snapback]

:thumbup: ta mate! Still marching on, top of the league, quarters of one of the cup, still in another cup! Manchester Uniteds treble, eat your heart out :P

41073[/snapback]

41111[/snapback]

:thumbup: ta mate! Still marching on, top of the league, quarters of one of the cup, still in another cup! Manchester Uniteds treble, eat your heart out :P

41175[/snapback]

Yeah we aint doing to bad at the minute ;)

Thanks Cobbo ,Ive got a doctors appointment for Next monday so i will see what they say :(

Woohoo! We won! :o

And only conceded two! :D

Quite pleased with how I did, completely covered in mud, bloody horrid day :o

Most fouls I've comitted in one game I think :P They loved me.

Well done Ryan on your first goal and a good game overall too :D Well done to Tom for hanging about in that weather too and running the line :D

Woohoo! :D

40899[/snapback]

Cheers guys, a win made the piss up afterwards so much more enjoyable. Cobbo was awesome in the gameand Tom was an awesome linesman (and photographer) Enjoyed it yesterday and hopefully we can get some more wins!!!

Archived