Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Katy

De Vries on the move again!

A pessimist is never disappointed. Don't think about any new signings and then maybe if they manage to conjure someone from somewhere then you'll be pleasantly surprised. I can't see it happening personally. Glad MDV has gone in the sense that it was pointless him hanging around if he wasn't going to get a game. Personally, I'd have him ahead of O'Grady and Hammond in the pecking order, but I think that is literally just me. I hope he's successful there.

I'd have him ahead of O'Grady and Hammond in the pecking order, but I think that is literally just me. I hope he's successful there.

Yeah, probably is just you. But no hard feelings, MDV could do well out there where there is less pressure and people already consider him a donkey, so good luck to him I hope he can perform well.

I think his goal ratio isnt that bad actually.

MDV fans club!

Apparently his was better than Fryatts last season.. But I think the crowd appreciate Fryatt more cos he's better on the ball and his work-rate is a lot higher than MDV

the best thing about MDV, and it was most evident against Spurs in the cup last term, was that he can hold the ball up very well when he can be bothered to do it.. I think that performance won him a few fans, but then he failed to replicate it often enough after that, and everybody gave up on him

Would have been interesting to see Fryatt and de Vries up front together. Perhaps with Hume just behind.

With two wingers and some passes to his feet. Why everyone still suggests he should play when we hoof I don't know Hume is better in the air than MDV.

ADO Den Haag huurt Mark de Vries

http://www.adodenhaag.nl/

Mark de Vries speelt het komende seizoen voor ADO Den Haag. De residentieclub bereikte vandaag een akkoord met het Engelse Leicester City over de huur van de dertigjarige aanvaller voor het seizoen 2006/2007.

Onder voorbehoud van het vrijgeven door de Engelse FA zal Mark de Vries speelgerechtigd zijn voor de eerste competitiewedstrijd van ADO Den Haag tegen sc Heerenveen.

De Vries begon zijn profcarrière bij FC Volendam, waar hij van 1994 tot 1998 onder contract stond. Daarna kwam de 1.91 meter lange spits een seizoen uit voor het in de Franse Ligue 2 spelende Chamois Niortais FC. Na drie jaar te hebben gespeeld voor Dordrecht ’90 vertrok De Vries in 2002 naar de Schotse Premier League-club Heart of Midlothian, waar hij in tweeëneenhalf seizoen 29 keer scoorde.

In januari 2005 volgde een overgang naar Leicester City, dat uitkomt in de Engelse Coca-Cola Championship. De Vries, die een tot 2008 lopende overeenkomst met Leicester City heeft, kwam in de tweede helft van het seizoen 2005/2006 op huurbasis uit voor sc Heerenveen.

In dertien seizoenen speelde Mark de Vries 238 competitiewedstrijden, waarin hij 69 keer tot scoren kwam.

in other words according to a translator

Mark the Freeze plays the coming season for ADO the hague. The residence club reached today an agreement with the English Leicester City over the rent of the thirty-year attacker for the season 2006/2007. Under reservation of the releasing through the English FA, Mark will want to be the speelgerechtigd for the first competition competition of ADO the hague against sc gentlemen peat bog. (BRILLIANT NAME) :blink:

The Freeze began its professor career by FC Volendam, where he of 1994 until 1998 under contract stood. After that came the 1.91 meter long sharply a season from for it in the French Ligue 2 playing Chamois Niortais FC. After three year to have played for Dordrecht' 90 left De Freeze in 2002 to the Scottish prime Minister League-club Heart or Midlothian, where he in tweeëneenhalf season 29 turn scored.

In January 2005 followed a transition to Leicester City, that comes out in the English Coca-Coke Championship. The Freeze, that an until 2008 walking agreement with Leicester City has, came in the second half of the season 2005/2006 on rent basis from for sc gentlemen peat bog.

In thirteen seasons played Mark the Freeze 238 competition competitions in which he wanted to score 69 turn till. :D:D:o

Archived