Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Katy

De Vries on the move again!

we carnt keep loaning him we need to sell him
It amazes me how on the one hand people like to say how crap MDV is, then on the other expect someone to pay good money for him.

Not good money, just money enough to give us half a chance of signing a decent player in january or the summer
We need good money to get a decent player. If we only got £50k for MDV, what kind of replacement would we get? It's not like it's going to top up anything, we have no money.

If we only got £50k for MDV, what kind of replacement would we get? It's not like it's going to top up anything, we have no money.

I never said anything about getting a player for 50k, but we can't be expecting to offload him for millions, cos there's no chance its gona happen. I'd see anything above 200k as a bonus for him, cos not many people are interested are they??

I never said anything about getting a player for 50k, but we can't be expecting to offload him for millions, cos there's no chance its gona happen. I'd see anything above 200k as a bonus for him, cos not many people are interested are they??

People know he's not liked by the fans, people know he's not figured in the squad, so why should they pay for a player that looks like he's not wanted?

People know he's not liked by the fans, people know he's not figured in the squad, so why should they pay for a player that looks like he's not wanted?

Exactly, like I said, not many clubs are interested, so a 3 figure sum for him would be a bonus would it not?

Exactly, like I said, not many clubs are interested, so a 3 figure sum for him would be a bonus would it not?
We'd be lucky to get a three figure sum, minus the "K" at this rate.

Fear not, I'm sure Tim Davies will use his magic negotiation skills to gain the highest sum possible :unsure::rolleyes:
£1.72 and a box of Pukka Pies two days past their sell by?

thought it'd be £1.50 and half a box :o Nah he isn't that bad but he isn't much better :whistle:

They'll probably be steak and kidney too. Knowing our record with transfers. lol

we carnt keep loaning him we need to sell him

If he does well at ADO, then I'm sure they'll buy him at the end of the season. It's better loaning him out and saving some money on wages than letting him rot in the pseudo-reserves!

Not good money, just money enough to give us half a chance of signing a decent player in january or the summer

I wonder who that's any good is going to be sold cheaply and would they be better than what we have waiting in the wings?. I find it amazing that fans think clubs are just itching to get rid of good players for next to nothing. It's the boot sale mentality. The notion of something for nothing. Yet they wouldn't expect us to do it and anyone else doing it would be equally insane. In someone's being sold cheap there's going to be a bloody good reason.

Archived