lookwhaticando Posted 21 August 2006 Posted 21 August 2006 Where's everyone got to. Even TPH is hiding. I suppose most of the forums users are posting in the insanity-ridden topic about Milan's Money. Shame on you all.
Knighton Matt Posted 21 August 2006 Posted 21 August 2006 Where's everyone got to. Even TPH is hiding. I suppose most of the forums users are posting in the insanity-ridden topic about Milan's Money. Shame on you all. Fear not I have returned
cisono Posted 21 August 2006 Posted 21 August 2006 Where's everyone got to. Even TPH is hiding. I suppose most of the forums users are posting in the insanity-ridden topic about Milan's Money. Shame on you all. I am here. Not sure where TPH is hiding. But he surely has been busy over the weekend
cisono Posted 21 August 2006 Posted 21 August 2006 You haven't seen me...Roight!!! Have you been hiding?!?!
Master Fox Posted 21 August 2006 Posted 21 August 2006 Have you been hiding?!?! yes! I've been busted
cisono Posted 21 August 2006 Posted 21 August 2006 yes! I've been busted Let me guess... is this a pun on bust?
lookwhaticando Posted 21 August 2006 Author Posted 21 August 2006 Let me guess... is this a pun on bust? No need for TPH... seems you're doing all his dirty-work
holly Posted 21 August 2006 Posted 21 August 2006 no fear hollys here hahaha!! maybe people aint on coz there aint really anything interesting in general chat at the mo
lookwhaticando Posted 21 August 2006 Author Posted 21 August 2006 no fear hollys here hahaha!! maybe people aint on coz there aint really anything interesting in general chat at the mo It's catch-22. There's nothing interesting because there's nobody here!
Knighton Matt Posted 21 August 2006 Posted 21 August 2006 no fear hollys here hahaha!! maybe people aint on coz there aint really anything interesting in general chat at the mo I am both interesting and in general chat
Knighton Matt Posted 21 August 2006 Posted 21 August 2006 Seriously though....There's a thread about Milan Mandaric and its nearly 20 pages long. WTF! Worth entering or best left alone?
lookwhaticando Posted 21 August 2006 Author Posted 21 August 2006 Seriously though....There's a thread about Milan Mandaric and its nearly 20 pages long. WTF! Worth entering or best left alone?
Katy Posted 21 August 2006 Posted 21 August 2006 Can't believe I havent been on here for three whole days! That must be a record for me
Knighton Matt Posted 21 August 2006 Posted 21 August 2006 Can't believe I havent been on here for three whole days! That must be a record for me That's why it's gone downhill Katy Get involved!
Katy Posted 21 August 2006 Posted 21 August 2006 That's why it's gone downhill Katy Get involved! Will do
Alexikokopops Posted 21 August 2006 Posted 21 August 2006 I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.